ANSWERING THE CALL - Chicago - Aug 6-8
Conference on Replanting, Revitalizing and Pastoring the ChurchDo you believe that God is calling you to reach out to a community with the message of Christ? Do you have an unshakable love for Christ’s church even with all her flaws? Do you desire to transform a church towards being missional in all it does? Does the idea of church replanting intrigue you? Are you interested in reaching new American mission fields with the gospel? Do you long to energize the local church with a passion to reach the world for Christ?
One of the emerging ministry opportunities is open pulpits in mainline* churches. There is a mainline church at the center of almost everyone town in America. They provide a great opportunity to reach communities with the message of Christ starting from the center of town.
- Ed Stetzer - Being Missional in your Community
- John Hull - Being a Servant Leader
- Jim Tomberlin - Leveraging Multi-Site concepts for church growth
- John Armstrong - Your church is too small: Missional Ecumenicalism
Pre-Conference Church Replanting Bootcamp
- Why Replant Churches
- What Does a Church Replanter Look Like?
- Church Replanting Is Not A Tweak – Setting Vision & Leading Change
- Church Replanting Is Not A Task - Understanding Culture and Working with People
For more details
*Mainline churches typically include the American Baptist, Disciples of Christ, Episcopal Church USA, Evangelical Lutheran Church, Presbyterian Church USA, United Church of Christ, and United Methodist Church.